2007年11月11日日曜日

Third Essay  ☆Toy Story☆


Toy Story
Introduction
Movie information
Release: 1995
Genre: animated movie
Director: Jhon Lasseter
Title: Toy Story
This movie was made by Pixar. It made many movies. So, Pixar is famous over the world.

Outline
Main characters are many toys in this story. These toys can speak and move. These toys are a boy’s toys. This boy’s name is Andy. He is six years old. He has many toys. Above all, his favorite toy was Woody. Woody is cowboy doll. But, one day Andy was given new toy. And, Andy liked this new toy. So, Woody was jealous……


Main Character
Woody
Woody is one of main characters in this story. He is cowboy doll. He is clever. But, he is a little fearful and a toy which feels lonesome easily. He likes Andy very much. So, he was jealous to Buzz. And, he carelessly did terrible thing. This accident caused Woody and Buzz started adventure. They cooperated with each other to over some troubles. So, finally he accepted to Buzz. I understand his feeling. So, Woody is very dear toy.

Buzz Lightyear
Buzz is Andy’s new toy. He is an attraction figure. But, first he didn’t know that he is toy. He is cool and calm. Moreover he has the sense of equity. He suffered disservice by Woody. But, he was cooperated him. So, he is kind. And, he is manly and nice toy.

Bo Peep
Bo is very cute lamp stand. She is very attractive toy. She has blue eyes and blond hair. In addition, she wears cute dress.
Maybe, Woody likes her. So, it is very interesting.

Conclusion
This story is remembered child heart. So, I become exhilarate. And, I feel valuable friendship. This is very wonderful. In addition, I think that this story teaches children who this movie to treasure toys. This movie is very nice. [308words]

4 件のコメント:

madyu さんのコメント...

Hello! I read your essay. I think your essay is very kind to understand outline.

Ozaki Tomoko さんのコメント...

Hi. I read your essay. I became happy to watch this movie. Your essay has detail information. I think it is good.

mika さんのコメント...

I don't watch Toy story. I can understand the content.

maimai さんのコメント...

Thank you. I am very happy. So, I will work hard to write next essay.