2007年11月28日水曜日

Book review 2-10: A NEW ZEALAND ADVENTURE

Sarah and Jessica are main character in this story.
They are going to New Zealand for a holiday. At the airport the girls look for a taxi. They found a boy. He was waving to them. So, he handed over the taxi to them. They took the taxi. "To the bus station, please." Sarah says to the driver. The taxi stops at the bus station. Suddenly, Jessica sees a mobile phone on the taxi floor. This is his mobile phone. So, they look for the boy. They proved his name. His name is Michael. But, they don't find easily.
At last they find Michael. So, he was very pleased. And, he present for them. He gave them tickets. So, they go and see whales. They are very pleased too.
I thought that I want to read this book when I was looking for book. Because, I will go to stay with a family in New Zealand. This book is interesting. But, I didn't be excited. [165words]

0 件のコメント: