2008年1月12日土曜日

☆cafe☆

Recently, I often go to cafe, because I commute English school. Once in a while, I have some free time. So, I go to cafe.
I have some favorite cafe in down town. I introduce you about it.
Today, I introduce 'SAINMARC CAFE'. This cafe is very nice. I can not drink coffee. But, I can enjoy, because there are many menu. I always order ice tea. But, I want to other menu. For example, I want to drink iced choco latte, yuzu tea, clam chowder soup and so on.
And, I always eat bread or cake with ice tea. My favorite bread is 'chococro'. This is chocolate croissant. This is very cheap. The other day I ate chestnut cake at SAINMARC CAFE the front of Kumamoto Gakuen university. This is delicious. I want to eat it again.
I can relax when I exist cafe. Once in a while, I study there.
Please go to cafe. I think that you can relax. [162words]
http://www.saint-marc-hd.com/cafe/index.html

0 件のコメント: